With air travel starting to resume after the COVID-19 lockdowns, reassuring potential passenger that the cabin environment is safe to fly will inevitably dominate the requirements of maintenance and cleaning regimes as well as modification and retrofit initiatives. These projects are already a complex mix of funding, design, materials and parts, certification, engineering and after sales support and adjusting to the post-pandemic realities will be a significant pain point to address.
Join the panel as they discuss the following:
- What impact will more stringent cleaning regimes have on seats, monuments and materials – and OEM warranties?
- What will be the impact on the regulatory landscape?
- With many airlines using cabin space for cargo, what’s needed to ensure those storage solutions are safe, temporary and keep the investment low?
- What are the modifications and retrofits that can be rapidly implemented to reassure passengers
- How should the interiors supply chain be collaborating to ensure projects are delivered fast and with flexibility to get airlines back in business?
Moderator: Vern Alg, Industry Consultant, Reed Exhibitions
Nicole Noack, Managing Director, Independent Aircraft Modifier Alliance
Cristian Sutter, Vice President Commercial Aviation Strategy, GDC Technics
David Doherty, Head of Sales, Etihad Engineering
You can watch the webinar below. If you are not already logged into our platform, BrightTalk, please complete the short form to access the webinar.