Watch this AIX Session On-demand
This session will bring together a cross-section of women in senior roles in the aviation sector to discuss their career path; current and future initiatives to improve both diversity in the workforce and in leadership roles; plus immediate challenges for the industry to address. The talking points will include learnings from sectors outside aviation, role models and mentoring both for professional development and to encourage more women into aviation, the benefits that diverse and gender-balanced workforce brings to corporate culture, innovation and the bottom line.
- Jane Hobson, Editor, PAX Tech & PAX International magazines
- Fadimatou Noutchemo Simo, Founder, Young African Aviation Professional Association
- Karyn McAlphin, Design Director, Kydex
- Erin Lear, Founder, Birde (female aviation academy)
- Jane Hoskisson, Director Talent, Learning, Engagement & Diversity, IATA
Sign up for the latest exhibition updates and industry insights here.