Watch this PEC Session On-demand
Climate change is demanding disruptive thinking from the entire aviation industry and the cabin community has a vital role to play in effecting the necessary paradigm shift. Just how far can we push light-weighting and what materials and technologies will support these initiatives? How should we build end-of-life repurposing into product development processes – and make it easier to recycle? How should we assign value to sustainability and what impact will it have on the business models underpinning the market for interior products and spares? Furthermore, how should we engage with passengers on the industry’s sustainable journey?
- Murdo Morrison, Head of Strategic Content, Flightglobal
- Jan-Boris Philipp, Head of Research System, Diehl Aviation
- Gary Doy, Managing Director, Doy Design
- Brian Moran, Vice President, Global Sustainability Policy & Partnerships, Boeing
- Erin McCleave, Executive Director, International & Aftermarket Strategy, Collins Aerospace
Sign-up for the latest exhibition updates and industry insights here.