Watch this PEC Session On-demand
The entry point to convert passengers into customers has traditionally been in the lead-up to flying and when they are in the aircraft. Offering retailing services before and after the journey (and at any other time for that matter) is an opportunity waiting to be explored. What are the challenges for airlines with ambitions to become lifestyle and travel platforms? What are the key digital and business strategies that will support this transformation? And what can be learnt from recent digital travel initiatives?
- Daniel Welch, Senior Analyst, Valour Consultancy
- Kian Gould, Founder and Chairman, Omnevo
- Manuel Hübschmann, Retail Director, Retail inMotion
- Kevin Clark, Chief Executive Officer, Bluebox Aviation
- Chris Pok, Chief Executive Officer, KrisShop, a Singapore Airlines Travel Retail Division
Sign-up for the latest exhibition updates and industry insights here.