Watch this PEC Session On-demand
Despite the challenges of the past 18 months, aviation, rail and passenger experience leaders are continuing to innovate new cabin environments and preparing to launch new routes, even new airlines. Consumers’ expectations of the brands they engage with, and their priorities in relation to evidenced hygiene and comfort have significantly shifted over the same period. How are the latest onboard service and interiors solutions addressing new traveller needs? And how are underlying passenger experience business models evolving to create robust businesses for the future?
- Cristian Sutter, Chief Executive Officer, Avensis Aviation
- Ingo Wuggetzer, Vice President Cabin Marketing, Airbus
- Juliane Trummer, Vice President Strategy & Design, Mormedi
- Anne Bigand, Passenger Experience Director, Alstom
- Mariya Stoyanova, Director Product Development, JetBlue Airways
- (Nino) Navdip Singh Judge, Chief Executive and Founder, flypop
Sign-up for the latest exhibition updates and industry insights here.